To download your Firearms Application, Visit this Link:

It’s very similar to a std CDN passport application.The license is valid gov’t id and is good for 5 years form the date of issue. You can also get more info at:

To get your Hunting/Fishing Outdoors Card

Go into your local MNR with the yellow form you left with and and they’ll sort you out. Any other info you need can be found in your Regulations Summaries books that you took with you along with your Guides.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.